Welcome One and All

LGBT love as Anarchy! We believe that it is our inalienable right to love lavishly, joyfully, wildly and with total abandon. As human beings we were all born with this right regardless if the constitution recognizes it or not. We believe in social justice for all.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lez BE 4 Real: The Lies of Paula Brooks AKA Bill Graber

In July of '09 when I signed up to write for http://lezgetreal.com with the tag line "A Gay Girls View to the World" I had no idea my editor "Paula Brooks' was Bill Graber.  I just liked the writing - especially Melanie Nathan and Bridgette LaVictoire. I had several long chats with fellow lesbian "Paula" and shared things that I would never have shared with a straight man. I felt great admiration for the deaf, gay, mother of twins... now I just feel icky. 
Linda S. Carbonell in her giggling, cavalier "To Our Readers" column makes light of the creep factor in this situation, offering little compassion and assuring readers that business as usual will resume soon. AS IF!!!


Next ; lies



No comments:

Post a Comment